Fits Discovery and Range Rover classic 1992 to 1995.
All systems with the 1 button key fob
!!PLEASE READ!! THIS WORKS ONLY WITH THE 1 BUTTON KEY FOB as shown below
NOT P38 Range Rover
Has your remote key fob failed?
Once your immobiliser and alarm system is switched on with the remote key fob, it can only be switched off with the key fob. If your key fob fails and you have no spare, the alarm immobiliser can only be deactivated by Remote key Ltd.
We can send you a plug to get you up and running again, or just keep it hidden in your Land Rover for emergency’s.
Very easily fitted in seconds, fitting instructions are included.
Prices – standard postage.
1 unit – £21.60 (inc VAT)
This will only work if you have a key fob with 1 button
- Pay online with credit/debit card or Paypal our payment system is 100% secure guaranteed, postal orders accepted, sorry No cheques.
- All our products are covered by a 12 Month written Guarantee and a 14 day money back guarantee
- You will receive a full VAT receipt
- You will get a help line phone number and email for customer support
- Send all parts, keys and control box’s (ECU’s) to Remote Key Ltd 3 Nea Close Christchurch BH23 4QQ, include your details with your item.
- For full terms and conditions
Land Rover remote key fobs are sometimes reffered to as Land Rover plips, Land Rover zappers, Land Rover remotes, Land Rover immobiliser, Land Rover immobiliser repair, Land Rover immobiliser key ,Land Rover key, Land Rover replacement key, Land Rover remote zapper, Land Rover immobiliser problems, Land Rover immobiliser reset, Land Rover immobiliser bypass, Land Rover immobiliser code, Land Rover immobiliser removal, Land Rover immobiliser disable, Land Rover not starting, Land Rover red immobiliser light flashing, Land Rover immobiliser fault, Land Rover broken key, Land Rover faulty key, Land Rover key reapir or remote zappers.
All of these common phrases can be used to describe a Land Rover remote key fob.