A replacement MG RV8 keyfob will look like the one on the right:
(due to parts shortages the key we supply has 3 buttons, any button can be used, any button performs the same function)
- The new key fob works exactly the same as the original
- The key fob will install in exactly the same way as the original
- Full fitting instructions are included with all key fobs
- The installation is a DIY procedure which can be carried out at home with no tools required
- A help line for all customers is available
- The key fobs have been engineered to meet original equipment quality standards
- All Key fobs come with a 12 month guarantee
- The key fob will work together with the old type key fobs on the same vehicle
- Each key fob has a unique code. Due to the rolling code system keys cannot be copied or cloned.
1 unit – £69.98 (inc VAT & insured postage)
- Pay online with credit/debit card or Paypal our payment system is 100% secure guaranteed, postal orders accepted, sorry No cheques.
- All our products are covered by a 12 Month written Guarantee and a 14 day money back guarantee
- You will receive a full VAT receipt
- You will get a help line phone number and email for customer support
- Send all parts, keys and control box’s (ECU’s) to Remote Key Ltd 3 Nea Close Christchurch BH23 4QQ, include your details with your item.
- For full terms and conditions
MG remote key fobs are sometimes reffered to as MG plips, MG zappers, MG remotes, MG immobiliser, MG immobiliser repair, MG immobiliser key ,MG key, MG replacement key, MG remote zapper, MG immobiliser problems, MG immobiliser reset, MG immobiliser bypass, MG immobiliser code, MG immobiliser removal, MG immobiliser disable, MG not starting, MG red immobiliser light flashing, MG immobiliser fault, MG broken key, MG faulty key, MG key reapir or remote zappers.
All of these common phrases can be used to describe a MG remote key fob.