This key fob was fitted to Range Rover Discovery form 1989 to 1992. It has no buttons you just squeezed it in the middle. This system was not fitted to all vehicles when the vehicle was purchased new, this was an optional extra.
If you have no key fob and you need to find out if you have this system fitted, look under the bonnet and find the alarm/immobiliser control box as shown on the right.
To obtain a replacement key fob, open the original key fob, inside should be a small piece of paper with a number written on it, we need this number.
If this number is lost we need a picture of the circuit board, or send us the key fob.
No key fob? We will need to see the alarm/immobiliser ECU.
Prices – Special Next Day Insured Delivery (if ordered before 3pm)
1 unit – DISCONTINUED
- We only sell to the UK/Northern Ireland, Click HERE for Remote Key worldwide
- Pay online with credit/debit card or Paypal our payment system is 100% secure guaranteed or call 07565 505 572 to place an order over the phone, postal orders accepted, sorry No cheques.
- All our products are covered by a 12 Month written Guarantee and a 14 day money back guarantee
- You will receive a full VAT receipt
- You will get a help line phone number and email for customer support
- Send all parts, keys and control box’s (ECU’s) to Remote Key Ltd 3 Nea Close Christchurch BH23 4QQ, include your details with your item.
- For full terms and conditions