This applies to vehicles using the key fob shown on the right.
Please not that the Range Rover locks work in the opposite direction to every other vehicle.
After 3 failed attempts the system will not let you attempt this procedure again for 30 minutes
- Using the ignition key insert it into the drivers door lock.
- Turn the key anticlockwise to the locking position and back to the central position 4 times.
- The first digit – Turn the key fully, as far as it can go, clockwise to the unlock position (only the drivers door will unlock) then back to the central upright position. This should be done the amount of times as the first digit on your security card.
- The second digit – Turn the key fully, as far as it can go, anticlockwise to the lock position then back to the central, upright position. This should be done the amount of times as the second digit on your security card.
- The third digit – Turn the key clockwise to the unlock position again, the number of times shown on the security card
- The fourth digit – Turn the key anticlockwise to the lock position again, the number of times shown on the security card.
- Once this has been completed turn the key to the unlock position once.
If the code has been entered correctly, open the door and the red flashing LED light on the dashboard will stop. You will now be able to start the vehicle.
- Pay online with credit/debit card or Paypal our payment system is 100% secure guaranteed.
- All our products are covered by a 12 Month written Guarantee and a 14 day money back guarantee
- You will receive a full VAT receipt
- You will get a help line phone number and email for customer support
- Send all parts, keys and control box’s (ECU’s) to Remote Key Ltd 3 Nea Close Christchurch BH23 4QQ, include your details with your item.
- For full terms and conditions