This key fob will need programming to your vehicle with specialist equipment
Send us your Rover 100 alarm/immobiliser ECU to us and we will programme a new key fob to it. We will send it back usually within 48 hours and you can plug the ECU back into your Rover 100 and it will work straight away.
The alarm and immobiliser can be removed from your vehicle, send your alarm / immobiliser ECU shown below.
This alarm / immobilser control box ECU is located behind the glove box, you will need to remove the glove box to gain access, your vehicle will not start while the box is removed.
Prices – Inc Special insured postage
1 X Key Fob – £79.20 (inc VAT & insured postage)
2 X Key Fobs – £147.60 (inc VAT & insured postage)
The picture below is the immobiliser / alarm box it is called a Lucas 5AS unit, we need this control box removing from the car and you need to send it to us for programming, please follow the pictures below which show how to remove the box.
- Pay online with credit/debit card or Paypal our payment system is 100% secure guaranteed, postal orders accepted, sorry No cheques.
- All our products are covered by a 12 Month written Guarantee and a 14 day money back guarantee
- You will receive a full VAT receipt
- You will get a help line phone number and email for customer support
- Send all parts, keys and control box’s (ECU’s) to Remote Key Ltd 3 Nea Close Christchurch BH23 4QQ, include your details with your item.
- For full terms and conditions